Friday, April 20, 2012

ATC swap

If you read my last post and went over to the Quilting Gallery, you know that there is an Artist Trading Card "swap" planned. Registration is now open, click here or on this button to learn more and possibly join in.
Here are some of my finished ones. These are from those transfer printed doodles on paper towel/quilting experiment I did.

I had a few little leftover bits.....too small for an ATC even.....or were they? I always have some small quilt sandwiches lying around that I use to practice FMQ. So I cut one up and stitched those small leftovers onto them and they are now ATCs as well.


Then there was this one......hmmmmm needs something.........


how about just adding a few little discs? I think that worked quite well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again...you take an idea and put it over the top with the little extra idea. No talent for this sort of thing so I watch from sidelines.

Robbie said...

You inspire us ALL the time!

comicbooklady said...

Brilliant as usual!

Createology said...

Your ATCs are fabulous and I am smitten with the last one you added little discs to the side. Very clever you are. Blissful week ahead...

Sherri said...

If I can swap with you, thus assuring myself of getting one of your way cool cards, I just might join this swap! hehehehe Seriously though, I already have thought about joining it. I even have plans for what I would make mine from. With Edward Gorey and Steam Punk and Renfaires in my brain, it could be interesting! lol
I have a few days to decide before jumping in though. So, be sure to save me the purdiest cards of yours to swap with. :D (j/k I know we don't CHOOSE who we swap with)

Diane J. Evans said...

It is the very lucky person who will receive one of your ATCs -- the brilliant ideas just keep pouring forth from your incredible brain. I'm running out of superlatives here . . .

Diane

Copyright Jill Buckley