Thursday, April 5, 2012

Going in Circles

I am working on a quick little project, that I can't really share just yet, but I thought I'd give you a bit of a peek.
Just for the fun of it, I drew lots of overlapping, various sized, circles and then filled them in with doodles.I scanned it into my computer, it was then printed onto transfer paper and ironed onto some of my pieces of painted paper towelingI LOVE the way the blended colours show through those bold, black graphic lines.then I quilted

you will have to wait just a little while to see what this becomes.

8 comments:

Joan said...

Thats just gorgeous - I am dying to know what this will be!!

Debbie said...

Wow....you are so creative. I still just love the doodles. Can you explain the transfer paper....what is it? Love the effect you have gotten.

Diane J. Evans said...

Wow, oh wow, does this ever speak to me -- I LOVE circles, and what you've done with them here just blows me away, Jill. You must know how much your work makes me smile every time you post one of your new creations -- talk about thinking outside the box . . .

Diane

imquilternity said...

Looks very interesting! Love the circle doodles.

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

love what you have going on here, can't wait to see the finished work. cool!

Kim said...

You've always got something beautiful going on.

Happy Sewing and Happy Easter too.

Robbie said...

Fantastic! You've once again inspired me!!!!

Clare Wassermann said...

Simple and complex!

Copyright Jill Buckley