Sunday, June 23, 2013

Raffle ticket winners

I have drawn 3 names from the comments left on my last post. Congratulations to Sherri D, Cathy H, and Glenda. I will send you a private email for your personal info so that I can fill out the ticket stubs.

Thanks to everyone who entered .....I will do this again in a few weeks so be sure to check back

Did you know that Jaye over at Artquiltmaker posts a different word each week and invites everyone to be inspired by it in the way of a drawing, a photo, a short story...whatever you like.........it has been quite a while since I have participated, so I was definitely due, and since I needed an image for this post.... here is my response to #212 of The Creative Prompt Project.  "Ribbon"

5 comments:

tich said...

Lovely rosette!

Robbie said...

Lucky folks and lucky us to keep seeing all your great work(s)!!! Love the ribbon!!!

Jaye said...

Fabulous! I love this. Thanks for sharing.

quiltedfabricart said...

Great response! You always inspire me :-)

Createology said...

Congratulations to winners drawn. Love the Doodled Ribbon. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Copyright Jill Buckley