Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Painting Progress

I thought I would show you my most recent paintings. 

This was a lesson on how to handle painting glass.

and this Rose is an "advance" level lesson. I was concerned that I might not be ready for the complexities of this one, it took me a very long time, I worked slowly trying to capture the detail. I love that you can loose yourself and shut out the rest of the world as you put brush to paper


 


2 comments:

Glenda said...

Hey! Thanks for the link to the mask tutorial. It looks like a very comfortable one. What a great idea to use Spoonflower for custom fabric. It's a wonderful world.
Your paintings are fabulous Jill! I can't decide which one I like best...the glass is very well done indeed!! Thanks for the pictures.

Robbie said...

I saw your beautiful rose on Instragram and your bottle here is amazing!!!! You have found another technique that fits you so well!!!!

Copyright Jill Buckley