Friday, September 4, 2009

Doodles & Postcards


Last week's word (#29)for the Creative Prompt Project was Window. This is my version of a stained glass window.

Recently I have been playing with some photo editing and decided to make a couple of postcards. Normally I do a fair bit of stitching but with both of these, I took the "less is more" approach,
sometimes you just gotta know when to stop.
Click on them to see the detail




I have also been trying to get a little practice time in with my fabric paints as you can see here. This one has been incorporated into another project..................but that is another post.

4 comments:

Finishing Lines by K.Sperino said...

oh! this is all great!! Pleeeeease make the window doodle into a quilt. It's so cool!

Jaye said...

I love your window response, but, then, I seem to love all of your responses! Great job. The coloration of the hand is interesting. It is nice to see you exploring.

Clare W said...

These are all fabulous. The hand is just wonderful and it reminds me of very fine henna work. Your radish inspires me to work with pumpkins!!!

Sherri D said...

I will take one of each of your Creative Prompt cards please. :D

Copyright Jill Buckley