Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Chloe comes to life

Earlier this spring, I was so excited to announce that once again, Trish Burr was in the process of transforming another of my doodles into her fabulous Whitework (with colour) embroidery designs.
 Chloe......the "doodled" version

Trish Burr's  Chloe......Whitework with colour

I am beyond thrilled to have this opportunity to play a small part in the development of Trish's incredible work.
If you are interested in creating this beautiful, hand embroidered feline, see the available options here


6 comments:

Robbie said...

I don't need another distraction from my quilt 'life' but would loved to embroidery any of Trish's designs and now to have one of your doodles 'transformed' into a pattern...makes me want to order one to perhaps bead!!! HMMMMMMMM Sure hope I live to be 100! I'll never finish all this work!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Both are a work of art!

Mrs. D said...

Hi Jill:

You said it best . . . Chloe Comes to Life. It is the animation you pour into every drawing that makes me envious of your skills. Chloe--She's purr-fect. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work and collaborations in books. If you are counting admiring friends, I hope you count me twice.

Claudia said...

that is a beautiful cat !

Createology said...

Chloe is a purrfect collaboration and is so beautiful and detailed. Love your doodles combined with Trish Burr's embroidery! <3

Jaye said...

Beautiful!

Copyright Jill Buckley