Sunday, July 22, 2018

The 100 Day Project 2018

I DID it! I actually manged to complete the 100 Day Project!! It ran from April 3rd to July 11th. This was my first time participating and I have to admit I was a bit doubtful that I would see it all the way through and stay on schedule, but I DID!  I set a goal to draw each and everyday, there were times when a particular drawing took several days to complete so they were posted in stages and the rest of the time it was a new complete drawing everyday...and ....all drawn digitally on my iPad.
I used this challenge to try a few things that were out of my comfort zone.....mostly working with colour. If you have been following me a while, you are well aware that I normally work in black and white. Making a commitment like this required a bit of focus, it also meant that pretty much consumed my "creative" time. But I really enjoyed it learned a LOT along the way.

Obviously I am not going to show them all in this post....but here are a few of my favourites
















and if you are interested.....I created a video showing every drawing in the order I drew them from 1 to 100.



5 comments:

Robbie said...

Video is cool! Of course I am very fond of the leaf and fish...they are amazing. The detail of your sewing machines is work only you would do as part of your daily challenge! So glad you shared this with your followers. You may inspire others to be this dedicated. Thanks!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congratulations on achieving 100 days! I haven't been able to keep up with such a challenge and know the dedication that it takes. The video was fun to watch.

Glenda said...

Wow!!! So amazing. Good for you. What a cool challenge to participate in and how wonderful to have that art now to enjoy of all your sewing machines.

Vivian said...

Congratulations Jill! Your commitment and skills are amazing!!!

Anne-Marie B. said...

Congratulations! Love the sewing machine designs!

Copyright Jill Buckley