Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kudos to Carol!

I have received many comments and e mails regarding my previous post about the article appearing in the summer issue of The Canadian Quilter. I just want to point out that the Congrats should really go to Carol V .... The Comic Book Lady as she is the one responsible for putting the article together. She did an amazing job. All I did was answer her questions and provide her with a few images. She did the rest. I hope she is as thrilled with the article as I am.

2 comments:

comicbooklady said...

I am thrilled with the article, too! I have to say Canadian Quilter did a great job on the layout and the pics, I am glad they included the Alzheimer's quilt because they initially told me the resolution was low...Anyway, it's not my moment, it's yours, enjoy it!

Zlaty said...

Congratulations! I wish I could see the article. You deserve it!


Happy sewing!

Copyright Jill Buckley