Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Doodles Today

If you are a regular visitor, you know that I participate in the Creative Prompt Project, where Jaye at ArtQuiltmaker provides us with a new word prompt each week. In response, participants share whatever they like........short stories, drawings, poetry, photographs.....me?..... I doodle.

Prompt #57 is Pear


Prompt# 58 is Quiet........as in quiet as a
mouse.

If you would like to join in and become part of the group you can learn more by clicking on Clara the Cow, you will find her lurking on my sidebar

8 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

well done - more masterpiecedoodles! Like the mouse's haunch!

Sherri said...

It has been said before and I will say it again...you need to get your doodles together and make note cards! I am tempted to take your pictures and put them on my blank card-stock to make unique cards! REALLY!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

The pear is grand, but I love the mousie!!! :)
Sherri is right; you need to do cards....

XXOO!!
Anne

Karen S said...

I agree -- notecards!

I like the leaf on the pear and all the curves in both drawings.

Rian said...

Those not "just" doodles. Those are wonderful! Sherri is right--notecards!

Anonymous said...

OMG....Quiet as a Mouse....love that one!! Absolutely love that one!!!

Jaye said...

Great work! Love it the pear. I love both, but am partial to the pear. I would buy notecards!

Diane J. Evans said...

Notecards it is! And I'll buy several of the mouse -- he's absolutely spectacular. And if you decide to do a fabric postcard with the mouse, I'll buy it -- really! You have an amazing talent, Jill.

Diane

Copyright Jill Buckley