Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Doodles Today

If you are a regular visitor, you know that I participate in the Creative Prompt Project, where Jaye at ArtQuiltmaker provides us with a new word prompt each week. In response, participants share whatever they like........short stories, drawings, poetry, I doodle.

Prompt #57 is Pear

Prompt# 58 is in quiet as a

If you would like to join in and become part of the group you can learn more by clicking on Clara the Cow, you will find her lurking on my sidebar


Clare Wassermann said...

well done - more masterpiecedoodles! Like the mouse's haunch!

Sherri said...

It has been said before and I will say it need to get your doodles together and make note cards! I am tempted to take your pictures and put them on my blank card-stock to make unique cards! REALLY!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

The pear is grand, but I love the mousie!!! :)
Sherri is right; you need to do cards....


Karen S said...

I agree -- notecards!

I like the leaf on the pear and all the curves in both drawings.

Rian said...

Those not "just" doodles. Those are wonderful! Sherri is right--notecards!

Quilt Hollow said...

OMG....Quiet as a that one!! Absolutely love that one!!!

Jaye said...

Great work! Love it the pear. I love both, but am partial to the pear. I would buy notecards!

Diane J. Evans said...

Notecards it is! And I'll buy several of the mouse -- he's absolutely spectacular. And if you decide to do a fabric postcard with the mouse, I'll buy it -- really! You have an amazing talent, Jill.


Copyright Jill Buckley